• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: GEC F&F #21 BullBuster Black Linen Micarta NiT $60

I got this recently. It is an extremely nice example. Almost no discernable gaps. Centered. Nice pull around a 6 and great walk and talk. No blade rap.

Basically an opportunity to get a new in tube BullBuster #21 without worrying it might come with any issues, as can be the case from dealers.

$60 PayPal Goods shipped in the ConUS

A4P1ShEl.jpg

I got this recently. It is an extremely nice example. Almost no discernable gaps. Centered. Nice pull around a 6 and great walk and talk. No blade rap.

Basically an opportunity to get a new in tube BullBuster #21 without worrying it might come with any issues, as can be the case from dealers.

A4P1ShEl.jpg
Sorry, I meant to reply to the post directly, I am still kind of new here. Would you take $50? I am interested.

A4P1ShEl.jpg
Is it still available?

Back