• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: GM Ace Biblio G10, Kizer Feist, Kizer Gemini (cheap, has issues), Spyderco Delica & Dragonfly

`br4dz-

Gold Member
PM ME OR EMAIL ME @ (BRAV90 AT GMAIL DOT COM)

It may take me a while to respond, I work nights and sleep during the day, but I'll get back to you as soon as I see a message. Click on the pictures for larger resolution images.

1) Giantmouse Ace Biblio Black G10, $SOLD, LNIB, action was gritty and rough, changed the lube and it's smooth now.

2) Kizer Feist, $135 shipped, LNIB with all original packaging, smooth and a great example.

3) Kizer Gemini (with issues), $80 shipped, I've had nothing but issues with this knife, and haven't bothered contacting Kizer about any warranty work. The issues are that there is pretty significant side to side play. No up and down play, but there is a bit of lock rock if you push up and down hard enough. It's also off center, about 65/35, and the pivot is tightened about as far down as it'll go while having an openable knife. That being said, it is actually very smooth with pretty good action. I've taken this thing apart multiple times trying to see if I could figure something out, and never could, so there is some wear on the screws, but they aren't stripped or marred. This was the model that had the blue pocket clip, and I upgraded it to the milled titanium one you see. I'm not sure where the blue spring clip is, but if I find it, I'll send it along for no extra charge. You can buy this and deal with the hassle of dealing with customer service, or you can have a pretty cheap Kizer gemini with some issues that still functions. Comes with all original packaging.

4) Spyderco Delica Blue & Spyderco Dragonfly, $SOLD, both LNIB, both come with original packaging. Package deal on the two for a great price.

Last edited:
Back