• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Kizer Sheepdog C01C 'Mint' condition special!

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday!
EDIT:
COUPON! ACT FAST!
Take anywhere from $1-20 dollars off listed price when you purchase this knife fast! The faster, the more money you will save. This coupon is only good for this knife in this post and this coupon is now ACTIVE at 7:12pm PST! GO GO GO!

Today I have a special knife for sale, its the Kizer Giant Titanium Sheep dog in gray with a blue pivot collar. Its pretty much brand new in box, I have flipped in about 10 times or maybe 11 but nothing more. Has factory edge, never cut, never carried, factory oil, all original parts, papers, box, cloth, pouch, cleaning cloth, etc. Has perfect centering, amazing action where blade naturally drop shuts, an all around great flipper with very comfy ergos.

I am selling this knife for $175 shipped for its impeccable condition. I can ship anywhere in the world, not restricted to just the US, if you live outside the US you will have to pay completely for shipping FYI. Here is the knife in all its glory with video to show the incredible action, timestamp, and all pretty much factory new everything! :p
Email me at we@djobadze.com if you'd like to buy this knife, first come first serve. If you want a free anodize job where I choose the colors for you or style, or you can choose the style/color please specify that also. Thanks!

As a bonus to this cheaper and pretty much brand new knife, I am offering a free custom anodization job by me. I am willing to spend around 1 hour anodizing or customizing the knife, anything too crazy or very custom, will be charged fairly. I will ask you how much you want to pay for 'x' job and then probably go that route. Because I am new to anodizing or customizing knives, I am a graphic designer and recently started modding knives not long ago and anodizing has been a really fun hobby that gets me away from the computer and on my feet working with my hands. Maybe one day I will be famous for my anodization jobs lol, who knows? For examples of my ano jobs, please check out some of my uploaded image in this gallery.

Click here to view some of my custom knife modding jobs or experiments. [Link has been fixed!]

Side note: In that gallery you will see one of my most awesome anos, which would be the wood grain look. Unfortunately that ano is still being beta tested so I can not offer that with confidence, but hope to get that done soon enough because its an incredible effect that I had accidentally stumbled upon. Wish I knew exactly how it became and I am getting close but I don't make a lot money and most of my money comes from graphic design services or print services and I tend to be a bit too nice. So I am slightly expanding my services to do more things and will be working on some custom designed titanium scales coming exclusively for one particular knife in the future. I love knife modding and hope that one day I can make my own knife entirely by myself or design one in which We Knife co or some other company can produce.

'

Last edited:
Awesome listing! Just a heads up, when I click the second link for your anodizing work it takes me to the Sheepdog album. GLWS!

Ah my bad, didn't pay attention I guess, but I fixed the link, should work now.
Here is the link again for the gallery of work I have done. Solid color anos are quite easy, not an issue at all.

Back