1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

FS: Military Backpack - SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by The Warrior, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    Have this new, unissued US Military backpack I want to sell. I almost feel like this is more of a review than a sales thread, but here goes, haha. Unusual pack. Here are the specs, copied and pasted:

U.S. military issue
    Used by civilian base workers
    100% heavyweight ballistic nylon
    Padded, adjustable back straps
    Plastic hardware, metal d-rings
    Padded interior
    Full interior access from both front and top
    New condition

Packed with pockets, and ready to provide you with a world of carry options. This Tactical Backpack hauls all sorts of equipment with ease, thanks to a unique adjustable 2-compatment padded interior. Both compartments are easily accessed via the front, or the cinch top. Both front and sides are packed with additional storage spots for keeping mags and other range accessories organized and in easy reach. Originally issued to civilian base workers. Overbuilt and well-designed for the shooting enthusiast, plenty tough for your daily commute, too.

U.S. military issue
    Manufactured by Evolution
    100% heavyweight ballistic nylon, Grey
    Padded, adjustable back straps
    Plastic hardware
    Metal D-rings
    Multi-pocket front
    Main compartment: 12" x 6" x 16"h.
    Hidden compartments perfect for concealment
    Water bottle side pockets
    Drawstring cinch top
    Padded interior with 2 compartment design
    Full access from both front and top

Still in bag:

[​IMG]

Out of bag:

[​IMG]

Rear:

[​IMG]

Notice on the rear of the bag, there's a zipper, that accesses a panel. probably made for a laptop. It's padded:

[​IMG]

On both sides, there's wide biner loops, with snaps next to them, that conceal bottle holders:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On the upper main flap, there's a zippered pocket:

[​IMG]

Then that lifts up, to reveal another zippered pouch:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That pouch has stitched holes in front, and on back of it, to run wires/whatever through:

[​IMG]

Then that whole area unsnaps, to reveal the main pouch:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On the bottom, there's two velcro flaps that lift up, to reveal two more pockets:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then that whole assembly lifts up, to reveal yet another zippered pocket on the flap, as well as two more zippered pockets. There's more loops between the pouches too:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

to be cont...

2. The Warrior

Mar 11, 2011
    The 2 pockets have organizational areas:

[​IMG]

Then that entire assembly, zips open to access the main cargo area:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not exactly sure what they're called, but the snaps are like this:

[​IMG]

I'm wanting what I paid for it, which is $old. You save shipping.

Price reflects shipping and Paypal fees. Paypal only, and CONUS only please. First “I’ll take it” followed by PM gets the item. Time stamp rules apply, as this will be posted on other forums. Reserve the right to refuse any and all offers. Also, will not sell to people with no feedback. Sorry. Not interested in trades, need the cash. Thanks for looking.

Whew!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    tek77 likes this.
  3. Morrow

Morrow Don't make this weird Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 11, 2007
    I'll take this.

4. The Warrior

Mar 11, 2011
    Thanks man, appreciate it. This is spf.

5. The Warrior