• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Northwoods

tomsch

Gold Member
Time to clean out the knife box a little starting with several Northwoods. All prices are shipped via USPS Priority Mail in the US. No trades at this time as I need the $$ for another purchase.

1) Scagel Fruitport. This knife has been used on and off and only stropped to stay sharp. Some typical patina on the blade but in great shape. It's hard to find these! - SOLD to LastRodeo

2) Rosewood Fremont Jack - Very lightly used with original edge. - SOLD to LastRodeo

3) Black Micarta Fremont Jack - Very light use with only a strop touch-up. This one is marked as a "second" but I can't find any issues whatsoever. For that reason alone I'm pricing it lower than the Rosewood - SOLD to Meiggs

4) Green Burlap Micarta Delta Jack - This is new in the packaging and only taken out for pictures. Includes the Northwoods coin - SOLD to Rick Ryan

5) Denim Hawthorn Jack - New but there is one spot on the blade that I see towards the tip just from storage. - SOLD to Rick Ryan

KRvkDW4.jpg
nrk9FY7.jpg
E9A5lDZ.jpg
x2l5DPs.jpg
nam6dPE.jpg
qbb4U6f.jpg

Last edited:
I WILL TAKE THE DENIM AND THE black micarta.

Last edited:
HOW DID YOU CHANGE FROM THE GREEN MICARTA TO THE BLACK AFETR i HAD REPLIED TO TAKE THE BLACK FREMONT?
I made the edit as soon as I had posted the wrong one. I had not seen a reply when I submitted from my phone. Connection is spotty on my end. Sorry.

What happened here? I clearly posted I will take the Delta and now it’s sold to someone else???

Back