• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Shirogorov F95R (M390 and Vanax 37) and F3 (custom scales)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevoflurane

Gold Member
I have 3 Shirogorovs for sale from my collection, all basically safe queens that never left the house (lived in a Pelican case), all purchased from reputable dealers on this forum.

1) F95R 3 Bears with M390 blade 5/6 grind and gimping running on MRBS
This one is less than 1 month old. Never used or carried. Never cut a thing, just flipped.
Centered, flips like a rocket, no play, no stick, closes with just rotation of wrist and a slight shake.
Beautiful double anodizing and stonewash will hide wear very well. Two tone silver and blue anodized titanium rear standoff.
There is a tiny silver spec on the inside of the scale just above the lock bar on the back side but it's barely noticeable and came like this, hard to even capture in pics. (I am neurotic and notice everything so just want to be precise in the description)
Great new clip that is very functional one handed in and out of pockets.
Weights just 4.5 oz for nearly 4 inch blade, super light with internal milling.
Comes with original box, paper, cloth.
Asking for $900NET-->SOLD, I will cover shipping.

2) F95R 3 Bears with Vanax37 blade 5/6 grind and gimping running on MRBS
This one is about 4 months old. Lightly carried around the house, never out, has cut prob 2 amazon boxes open and that is it. No noticeable wear on handles and blade, it really looks like new to me.
Centered, great flipping action with a detent slightly lighter than M390 version above, no play, no stick, closes with just rotation of wrist and a slight shake.
Beautiful double anodizing and stonewash will hide wear very well. Two tone silver and blue anodized titanium rear standoff. The anodization on this is bit darker blue than the M390 version and the stonewashing is a bit more shiny than the M390 version which has a more matte stonewash. This was one of the earlier F95Rs made (9/2016) and the anodization and stonewashing is a bit different on the newer models.
Great new clip that is very functional one handed in and out of pockets.
Weights just 4.6 oz for nearly 4 inch blade, super light with internal milling.
Comes with original box, paper, cloth, and this one also came with a birth card.
Asking for $875NET-->SOLD, I will cover shipping.

3) F3 with S30V blade full flat grind and gimping with custom Red Shred CF scales and black CF backspacer made by reputable Russian scale maker on IG/forum running on SRBS
This one is about 3 months old. Has not been carried or used. I just took the stock OD green G10 scales and backspacer off to put on the new scales and backspacer. The stock scales and backspacer are included.
Both stock and custom scales are contoured and micro-textured. The custom scales are very very high quality in my opinion and cost over $100.
Centered, flips out very fast, no play, no stick, closes with gentle shake.
Thicker in hand than F95 or Hati but very nice contouring makes it very comfortable.
Weighs 4.9oz for nearly 4 inch blade.
Comes with original box, paper, cloth.
Asking for $650NET --> WITHDRAWN which will include 2 sets of scales/backspacers.

Pics are below, shipping is on me, feel free to email or DM with questions.
Trades unlikely.

Last edited:
F95r m390

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 171
  • FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 148
  • FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    FullSizeRender_2.jpg