1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 34 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

FS: Spyderco Caribbean, Manix 2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by jstn, Jul 7, 2019.

1. jstn

jstn Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Caribbean - This has been carried maybe twice. It has not been sharpened and only used to open envelopes. To my eye, the tip of the blade seems to have a very slight bend to it, and my price reflects that. I tried to get a picture, but it doesn't really show up. -$115 shipped

Manix 2 - This has also been carried a few times and seen no use outside of opening a few packages. I did switch the pocket clip to a black one. I can swap it out for the original silver or leave the black. -$80 shipped

I am having trouble uploading photos of the Manix 2 for some reason, so if you want some please shoot me an email.

First "I'll take it" gets it.

CONUS only please.

Not looking for trades at this time.

My email is [email protected] if you have any questions.

IMG_20190706_113957074 (2).jpg IMG_20190706_113925659_HDR.jpg

uxo2 likes this.
  2. grumpy514

grumpy514 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2011
    I'll take the Caribbean.

Pmd you.

****Payment sent!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  3. Busterwolf3

Busterwolf3

Jun 25, 2019
    I’m very interested in the spyderco Manix, I sent you an email.

4. JasonPaul

JasonPaul Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2016
    If grumpy inexplicably has a change of heart on the Caribbean I'll be your plan b and take it. :)

5. jstn

Jun 27, 2012
    It's yours, sir.

6. jstn

Jun 27, 2012
    Email replied.

7. jstn

Jun 27, 2012
    Both sold, thanks!