• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Spyderco, HEA Designs & AdV Tactical

69FB1488-0E2C-4796-9A26-F13A0928BABA.jpeg Spyderco Delica in purple FRN in VG10. Excellent condition, a little wear on the black clip. Sharpened on the Spyderco Sharpmaker. $SOLD PayPal shipped.

HEA Designs Hunter (in the hard to find Ice Grey G10) in 154CM. Like new condition. Factory edge. Perfect example of one of these. Perfectly centered, zero blade play, perfect action, smooth as butter. Comes with the box and all the cool original swag. $175 PayPal shipped.

AdV Tactical Mini Tac Butcher in S35VN in blackwash. Sharpened by me on the Wicked Edge to a laser sharpness. Perfect example of one of these. Perfectly centered, zero blade play, perfect action, smooth, etc. Purchased directly from Andre and shipped to me from South Africa. This is a great knife, hard to part with it! Comes with original camo zipper pouch. $275 PayPal shipped.

First unambiguous "I'll take it" followed by a PM here on BF or an email to 1allspub@gmail.com and prompt payment gets it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back