• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS Spyderco Para2 Kershaw Damascus Skyline ZT0801CF

Spyderco Para2 DigiCam w/Extra Orange Scales.
Knife is Like New, Carried a few times but never used.
Orange Scales are in great Shape and were only installed once.
SOLD
Kershaw Damascus Skyline
Like New
Still Oil on Blade.
Some light marks on the Blade but came to me that way. Nothing major but I'm anal about knives. Last pic shows light marks. Sorry for pic quality hard to photo Damascus.
$OLD Shipped

ZT0801CF $OLD to Busted Knuckle

First I'll Take it Gets It
Paypal Gift or Add 4%
Shippped USPS With Tracking. If you want it insured must pay difference.

Last edited:
I would like to buy the scales for the Para 2 if the previous posters don't want to buy them, and you're willing to split up the sale.

I would like to buy the scales for the Para 2 if the previous posters don't want to buy them, and you're willing to split up the sale.
I will sell you the pm2 scales if the original seller doesn't want to.

Ok. If the original owner is planning on splitting the scales from the Para 2, then I want to negotiate a sale with him. If he sells it to dzlvs8, then I'll negotiate with him (or her, but I'm assuming him:)). Whoever comes out owning the scales, please shoot me an email.

Last edited:
I'm kind of new to the selling forum but Chester's posting said the first "I'll take it". Was that me?

Looks like it from the posts above... dunno.

Along with posting a reply to the sale thread, a lot of people will send a private message and give a heads up about it. Private messages or email are where most people are going to want to exchange email information. So a lot of people do that.

Back