• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: WE 606

Status
Not open for further replies.
WITHDRAWN

WE 606 in Purple Ti/CF. The knife is used. Solid knife, if you torque the blade, you can feel the slightest side-to-side wiggle. Good flipping action. I broke it in pretty well. $185 shipped [Link to album - https://imgur.com/a/OnrZm]

------
The thread will always be updated to reflect what is available/left.

An "I'll take it" in the thread or PM/conversation is first in line. If communication is not promptly made, I will move to the next person in line. PayPal only, payment info will be provided in a PM (conversation) or Email. Please send payment promptly; arrangements can be made if needed, just ask and I'll be glad to work with you. Knives will be shipped via USPS.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask via PM or email; I will be glad to answer them. Additional photos upon request. Buyer must be 18 years old or older and must know the laws in their area regarding knives.

USA only

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back