• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fs zt 0561 lnib - $150

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling my ZT 0561. This is one of the brown scaled models, and this particular knife has a looser action - you can use the thumb stud or the flipper. Only 1 in about 6 or 7 of the 0560 series will have a detent that allows the thumbstud to be used as Hinderer intended. I almost don't want to let this one go, but I never carry it, and I know there are people that want one of these that is loose enough to use the thumbstud. This knife has never cut anything besides copy paper to test the edge, and it hasn't been carried - only listing LNIB because I have taken it out to compare to other ZT flippers a couple times. I actually prefer to get a tighter one and only use the flipper now, but at one time I was really set on finding one like this. It's all personal preference. The one for sale is the brown scale one with clean titanium scale. I no longer have the 0560 that it is pictured with. $150 Shipped -need to sale, so dropped the price low.

ZT_Pair-Front.jpg

ZT_Pair-Back.jpg

PayPal only. First unconditional I'll take it in the thread gets it. Comes with box and paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back