• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSOT: NFNO, Forsaken Gemini, Camo DS8, satin Infimandu

pmwc78

Gold Member
All prices are PayPal G+S, shipped U.S.
Know your local laws and such. None are used.

FG, azula leather, my first Busse thanks to a member here. I really love the knife but I want it to be larger than it is.-$480 (see below)

DS8, carboard, really cool coating here the "brown" is really more shimmery bronze $300

NFNO, good lord look at that thing,detail pics below cardboard- $520- SOLD!!!

Satin/black g10 Infimandu, cardboard- $285-SOLD!!

Trades would need to be larger blades, I'm happy to add cash where needed or do trade plus cash for mine. I'm looking for Battle Mistresses in INFI, a Battle Saw, maybe a NMFSH or an infi BB13, B11 as well.

Group shots
WHb79AH.jpg

YkVsN7i.jpg

Forsaken Gemini is sterile BIG DC, the DC has picked up a slight imperfection or two (tarnish) that are hard to see but they are there. I keep a coat of mineral oil on it now and the black micarta has darkened a bit from it. If you are not familiar with the BIG finish, expect tooling marks, I like the character, some may not.
FWMf8N4.jpg

XZSudmW.jpg

Happy to answer any questions you may have.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I'd like to offer a trade for the Infi Mandu, but I'm new here, and I don't know how to initiate a private conversation.

It took me this long to log in correctly and reply!

Can you message me?

Lol, feel like such a newbie. Too much time on Facebook.

It took me this long to log in correctly and reply!

Can you message me?

Lol, feel like such a newbie. Too much time on Facebook.

I left you a message on your profile page. PM option opens with basic member or above.

2 down, 2 to go.

If someone wants both the Forsaken Gemini and the camo cerakote DS8, I'll knock $40 off the combined price and make it $740 for the pair.

Back