G10 for Ti Military?

Flatlander1963

Gold Member
I'm interested to know if I could get a G10 scale for the left side of my Ti Military? I assume the G10 from a standard Military won't work since nobody has been talking about it.

Anyone doing customs?

Even better, any chance Sal offers some G10 to dress up the Ti?;)

Last edited:
There is a BF member who posted pics of red/black & green/black g10 scales

that he made. The thread is 3 pgs. I did a search for the thread(not thourogh

enough I guess). A few guys asked about making scales for them.

Edit: trix2004 is his screen name....he has a fs ad in a search using ti millie scales

as search words. I still cant find the 3 pg. thread.

Last edited:
Do it.

IMG_4564.jpg

Scales courtesy of Trix2004.

Do it.

IMG_4564.jpg

Scales courtesy of Trix2004

Thanks for posting the pic of great looking millie scale Alex...I knew it was

here Some place.

I replaced the scale on my Ti Millie with a G10 slab from a foliage green Millie. IMO the Ti/G10 combo is much better than full Ti. Give it a try.

I'm interested to know if I could get a G10 scale for the left side of my Ti Military? I assume the G10 from a standard Military won't work since nobody has been talking about it.

Anyone doing customs?

Even better, any chance Sal offers some G10 to dress up the Ti?;)

I replaced the scale on my Ti Millie with a G10 slab from a foliage green Millie. IMO the Ti/G10 combo is much better than full Ti. Give it a try.

Pix if possible? I'd be interested in a Ti Millie if I could replace the Ti with G10 on the left side.

-Tye

Pix if possible? I'd be interested in a Ti Millie if I could replace the Ti with G10 on the left side.

-Tye

Yes please do post some pictures. I was considering buying a good used condition regular Military if it worked. So yea show us some pictures. Thank you. gw

I haven't tried to take a Military apart. Was it easy to make to scale swap?

Thanks for the pictures. I really like the looks of your knife. I may have to go scraping about of a used digital camo Military.

Last edited:
That red/black G10 looks great!

I put some well used CF on mine from my retired S90V

100_0247-1.jpg

100_0248.jpg

It is grippier than the Ti scale, but not as much as Spyderco's textured G10. The ergonomics of the knife make up for it though.

Better ergos is a good thing. For a knife as big as the Millie, it does seem thin to me at times. Thanks gw

Back