Ganzaaa Fever!!!. . . Garth And Amy Caught It. . . There Is No Cure!!!!

Jerry Busse

Poor kids . . . . They're both running a fever . . . walking aimlessly through the shop and mumbling to themselves . . . . :confused: :eek:

Apparently Amy was all torqued up for the Ganzaaaa where she normally has to answer 1,000s of emails, but with only 14 knives available, she finished in minutes instead of days. . . . .

She and Garth have been conspiring all day!:eek:

I have no idea where this is going. . . . o_O:confused:

Take cover!!!:eek:

I'll be drinking! :thumbsup: :cool:

Jerry :D

This sounds very interesting , hopefully we'll see some of those military overruns :) :)

I've got an RMD, a pile of bacon, and a bottle of Blanton's.

When I hear the horn on the mount I will return.

Ohhhhh Ahhhhhhhh so the "Andy Edition ASH1" is to be a reality .... :D

Just understand how this particular Ganza works....Busse makes 100s of these very special blades.....the Hogs fight their way to the trough for them.....the lucky few are dinged and pay for them....after which they are ALL shipped home here to me for safe keeping.... their designated "Sponsor Hog" will receive annual updates and pictures of the very special blade you are sponsoring (much like when you sponsor a child in Africa), you can free to send other gifts and treats to your "Andy ASH1" should you desire and the truly caring "Sponsor Hogs" will pay for their ASH to be taken on trips into the Australian Wilderness :D

Back