• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Garmin 60Cx, Yaseu FT-60R, Petzel helmet FS

Yaseu HAM radio FT-60R, 2M/440HT comes with: mic, whip antenna, stubby antenna, wall charger, car charger, (having trouble locating manual), AA battery pack and chargeable battery pack . Excellent condition! $200 for it all shipped and insured. SALE PENDING

Petzel Ecrin Roc helmet, RED with SAR reflective rockers and Energizer head lamp AA, name written on inside, team sticker and name sticker on front and back (Easily removed) - $55 shipped SOLD

Garmin GPSMAP 60Cx, Used but in excellent condition, some light scratching of screen but very readable. Comes with USB cord, Car cable, Window mount and guides. No box. $200 shipped SOLD

IMG_8825.jpg

IMG_8826.jpg

IMG_8827.jpg

IMG_8828.jpg

IMG_8822.jpg

IMG_8823.jpg

IMG_8824.jpg

IMG_8819.jpg

IMG_8821.jpg

IMG_8820.jpg

Last edited:
Would you be able to send me more details on the condition of the GPS? I've been looking into getting one for SAR work.

GPS is fully functional and works perfectly. Some very minor scratches to the lower part of the screen (near the logo). Other then that it's in awesome condition. Not much else to tell.

Thank you. In one of the pictures it looked like there was either a large hair, or a large scratch cutting across the screen from the top right corner so I wanted to check where the scratching was. I'll take the GPS if it's still available and if the $200 shipped includes insurance.

Back