• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONUS shipping only. No trades please. Paypal only. Pm with questions.

$old fees and shipping included. Knife is nearly new in tube aside from normal handling and wiping marks from microfiber cloth. Never used, carried, or sharpened. 3 & 7/8 inches closed. A rare piece 1 of 27 made as an SFO for Roy Humenick. Comes with original tube, wax paper and pin.

Last edited:
Nate,

I have 3 of them. The red one is just as nice IMO. They are stunning beauties. Getting them is tough and takes time and money. A discussion was had at this years Rendezvous about these. Making them was a big problem and there are no plans to repeat the pattern. 3 blade tight whittlers are tough. I would love to see another 33 with a bail. I buy rare GEC's. I'm seeking a mint in tube 981316 Charlie cattle knife in burnt orange. Any help will be appreciated.
You a Baylor Grad?

Will

I heard the same about the difficulty they had with the grinlings. Splitback and lockback whittlers are said to be the toughest to put together properly. I'll keep an eye out for the 98 camp knife for ya. Those are pretty hard to come by.

Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back