• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 66 in Stag. Weekend Price Drops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I have a few that I want to part with. I traded for these and I am new to collecting this style of knife so I really don't have a good idea of what an appropriate value should be. If I am too high please let me know. Also, feel free to make a reasonable offer. I prefer Paypal for payment (goods/services only). I will ship USPS, usually Priority Mail.

Here is what I have right now:

1) GEC 66 Calf Roper Slim in Stag. This one is in good mechanical condition, but the blade has some patina starting and light scratches. Asking $80, now $75, now $70, now $65, now $55.

2) GEC 73 liner lock in Tractor Red Bone. Mechanically its in good shape. It had bad blade wobble when I got it, but I have tuned it to open and close smoothly, but slightly stiff. Wobble appears to be gone. Cosmetically it has some small scratches on the blade and some patina, but everything else looks good. Asking $60, now $55.SOLD

3) Like new brass handled Mercator with carbon blade. Got this from Baryonyx and it is nice, but just doesn't do it for me. Paid extra for the "special grade" and its nice and sharp, although the tip is not as pointy as I like. This is very close to brand new. I have not carried it out of my house and have done no cutting other than testing the edge. This knife cost me nearly $65, my loss is your gain. Asking $50, now $45. SOLD
IMG_0848.jpgIMG_0849.jpgIMG_0850.jpgIMG_0851.jpgIMG_0853.jpg Mercator pic in below post.

Note: the GEC's come with the wrapping and tube but are not safe queens, they are users but in good condition.

For those who are not familiar with the Mercator, I got it here:

http://www.baryonyxknife.com/mebcalo.html

I tried to trade these, but couldn't quite come up with a deal that worked for everyone. With that said, I still might be interested in trading for FRN Spyderos, partially the Delica. I may accept multiples or partial trade/cash deals.

Please PM any offers and let me know that you did so in the thread. I will get back with you ASAP.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Here is the Mercator:
IMG_0852.jpg

Again, I will take pics of any angle or close up you want.

Last edited:
Pics added!

Let me know what else you want to see and remember these prices are not set in stone. Feel free to make a fair offer.

Last edited:
End of Weekend Special:

If anyone wants all three for $180 I will throw in a user Douk Douk Vendetta, just to move these.

Double checked the 73. I don't feel any wobble but it is slightly stiff to open. I feel it's a good compromise where it's at. I clarified the original post. As always knives are sold with your satisfaction or your money back.

I don't know if you will look here or not but Tyler, your pm box is full. You need to clear It out so I can respond.

Still do the combo deal, all three for 180 + Douk? If so, I'm interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deals have all fallen through. Price drops on all. Buy all three for $170 and I will throw in the Douk Douk Vendetta mentioned above.

I got the money. Thanks Tyler, I will ship tomorrow morning. By the way, your PM box is full again :)

Another price drop on the 66. I will still do a discount and throw in the Douk Douk if you buy both the 66 and Mercator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back