1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

GEC #77 (771218) Elderberry Camel Bone**SOLD**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by Hkjay, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Hkjay

Hkjay Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2015
    I have had this for 2 months now and it is so nice I cant even put it in my pocket should go to someone who is a collector or is not afraid to use it.Knife is like new with great walk and talk. Paypal for payment, pm me for info. I will ship in a small flat rate box USPS priority. PM if you want more pics.

$187 F&F or $197 G&S
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TOM K. likes this.
  2. Kennyboy2

Kennyboy2 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2016
    I will take it.

3. dsarps

dsarps Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015