1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 51 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 21 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 50 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, Cold Steel Stickers & Boker Tree Brand Hat , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

GEC 92 & 15 Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by Kaw10e, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Kaw10e

Kaw10e Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 22, 2016
    I have 2 excelent GEC knives for your consideration today. PayPal only, fees and shipping included. US only. Please comment below and follow up with a DM or your email address.

Northfield #922219 - Beautiful Antique Goldenrod Camel Bone, centered, covers were hand picked to match (IMO one of the best in the batch) $old

Tidioute #151118 Black Linen Micarta - Used to cut a fruit or two, centered, light patina pictured $120

DSCF0820.JPG

Thank you!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
    Laurelbb and KnifeandEasy like this.
  2. Mingecutter

Mingecutter Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Any pics you of the pile side scale on that 92? I can't send PMs, or I would've asked via that route. Maybe you have them turned off?

wilson52175 (at) hotmail (dot) com

3. Tim Grace

Tim Grace

Dec 13, 2017
  4. Kaw10e

Oct 22, 2016
    Emails sent to you both!

5. Camillus

Camillus Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 3, 2015
    Hi I can’t send you messages either but interested in the 92.

6. Kaw10e

Oct 22, 2016
    Not sure why it’s acting up, sent you a DM

7. Camillus

Camillus Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 3, 2015
    I will take the 92 per our email. Thanks