• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC, Case, and Schrade USA (Updated with reduced prices)

I've got a few to let go of here. All prices are Paypal shipped, to USA only. Let me know if you want more pics of anything.

GEC Northfield 25 in Frontier Bone with a Wharncliff main blade. New in the tube. Asking $100 OBO.

Case Copperlock 61549L SS in Cranberry jigged bone. New in mangled box with papers. Asking $65 OBO.

Schrade USA Vietnam Veterans Memorial Commemorative LB7 - Serial number 0260, in laser engraved oak box with all the bling. LB7 Lockback with Schrade+ Stainless etched blade, brass bolsters and special shield. Comes with a medallion resembling a Purple Heart medal, protective cloth cover, and all papers. Beautiful knife! Bolsters are tarnished but will clean up to new, and the blade has the original protective oil dried on it. That is NOT rust you see in the picture. Asking $100 OBO. SOLD

Last edited:
Schrade USA 261SC Scrimshaw Folding Hunter - Two bladed folding hunter with bear on the ivory delrin handle. Serial number 08249. Knife is like new. Comes with leather sheath and paperwork in box with white sleeve.
Schrade USA 155SC Scrimshaw Sharp Finger - Bear etched into the ivory delrin handle. Serial 08249. Knife is like new. Comes with leather sheath and paperwork in box with white sleeve. I would like to sell these two as he set they were originally meant to be. Asking $150 ship for both. SOLD

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to make an offer on the Schrade USA 261SC Scrimshaw Folding Hunter and the
Schrade USA 155SC Scrimshaw Sharp Finger. Thanks, Dan

I would like to make an offer on the Scrimshaws AND the Viet LB7- in respect to Tracker Dan - After communications with Dan

I have interest in the three together only.
Thanks and take care
Duncan

what is the date of manufacture on television copper lock knife , please
thanks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back