• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC the thinning continues REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED Only the 88 is left

hornetguy

Gold Member
Here are 4 that I just couldn't get attached to. All are gently used, but not abused at all. Paypal F&F preferred.

First up is an "S" version of the Yeti 88... it has a few black specks in the panel, mostly on the pile side. The main blade was used maybe twice, but I don't think the lambfoot was used at all. A great knife that I just couldn't warm up to. $150
88 mark.jpg
88 pile.jpg

Next is an 82 Dixie Stockman, in a very nicely matched stag. The stag is not "fat" at all, just a wonderful knife. There is a tiny bit of blade rub between the main blade and the sheepfoot/wharn. I think this was a fairly common thing with these big stockman knives. $175 SOLD
82 mark.jpg
82 pile.jpg
82 mark open.jpg

And then the 77 Yankee Barlow in stag, very pretty, and evenly matched. Blade has a little patina developing out at the end of the blade. $200 SOLD
77 mark.jpg
77 pile.jpg
77 patina.jpg

Finally the 12 in Chechen rosewood. I like this knife, but have one in stag that I prefer..... $100 SOLD
12 mark.jpg
12 pile.jpg

Last edited:
Back