• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GECs: #61 Congress Spear(2) & #56 Dogleg Jack (all SPF)

AFAustin

Gold Member
For Sale:

1) GEC Tidioute Congress #61 (Spear) Smooth Bone. I bought this new and haven’t
sharpened or used it. This is one of the few #61s that were made with a spear blade instead of a second pen. It has some minor blade rubs. The smooth bone is slightly darker than usual and very attractive, IMO.

Includes tube and COA.

$84.00 SPF

2) GEC Tidioute Congress #61 (Spear) Goldenrod Jigged Bone. I bought this new and haven’t sharpened or used it. This is likewise one of the few #61s that were made with a spear blade instead of a second pen. It has a minor blade rub. It also has a small nick on the spear blade (came that way). If you prefer, I can take it out with my Work Sharp, just let me know.

Includes tube and COA.

$74.00 SPF

3) GEC Tidioute Dogleg Jack #56 Smooth Bone. I bought this from a nice gent on the forum who said it was like new and hadn’t been used or sharpened. I haven’t done either. It has a small spot on the master blade and I did polish that a bit.

Includes tube and COA.

$79.00

In trying to get some better close-up pics just now, I noticed some tiny pepper spots on the #56. I'm reducing it by $5 to $74.00. SPF

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prices (for U.S. sales) include shipping, USPS 1st Class, w/ Delivery Confirmation. PayPal or m.o. only. I’ll cover the PayPal fees, so please list it as a sale of goods, not a gift. (If you want insurance, let me know and I will figure your cost. Otherwise, I will not be responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail.)

1st unconditional "I'll take it", followed up with prompt payment.

These knives are also listed on other forums.

By buying these knives you are stating that you are at least 18 years of age, and otherwise in compliance with all applicable laws regarding them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

International SalesPolicies:

1) I fill out the Customs forms accurately, and so I will list this as a sale/commercial transaction, not as a gift.

2) You assume responsibility for any mishaps with Customs or shipping.

3) We will agree on the manner and additional cost of shipping before finalizing the deal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks,

Andrew

100_3458.jpg

100_3441.jpg

100_3455.jpg

Last edited:
Back