• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC's and a Shatt & Morgan

The Logical One

Gold Member
I have a few knives for sale, price includes paypal fees and shipping to CONUS. Not willing to ship internationally at the moment, and not interested in trades. Willing to negotiate for lower price if you're willing to do F&F.

First is a GEC 153215 boys knife in rust red jigged bone. I don't have the tube for this knife anymore, and the knife was used by the previous owner. It's in great shape, no gaps in the liners, excellent snap on both blades (pull about a 6). Asking SOLD shipped.

Second is a GEC calf pen in black micarta. This one does have the original tube. I put a light patina on both blades but neither has been used to cut anything. No gaps in the liners, and has a nice firm pull for both blades (at about a 7). Asking $OLD shipped.

Last is a Schatt & Morgan cotton sampler with original box. I bought this one new and have not used it. But for full disclosure, there is some discoloration in the stamping area of the blade towards the pivot area, and the liner does have gaps (see pictures). Excellent walk and talk though, no blade wobble, pull at about a 5 with decent snap when closing. Asking $160 shipped.

IMG_2657.jpg IMG_2658.jpg IMG_2655.jpg IMG_2656.jpg IMG_2659.jpg IMG_2660.jpg IMG_2661.jpg

Last edited:
Back