1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

GEC's and Northwoods

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by Northwestcut, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Northwestcut

Northwestcut

Feb 5, 2018
    Please be over 21 to purchase knife and follow your local knife laws. First "I'll take it" followed up with a PM has usually has precedence, but I do reserve the right to sell and not to sell to anyone. I will ship these out tomorrow USPS and follow up with tracking information. Paypal please. And I am not looking for any trades. All these knives have been stored with mineral oil and a silica pack (I can remove the silica packet prior to shipping if requested). This has been practice for me due to the humid environment I live in.

First up is a GEC 36 Carved pumpkin and is #16 of only 50 made. It is LNIT and has never been carried or sharpened. Could use a good flushing of the joints to get a better walk and talk. Love the color of this knife. $Sold
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Next up is a GEC #78 American Jack in Golden Brown Jig Bone. This was purchased off the forums and I am the second owner. It is LNIT but I cannot guarantee its never been carried. It has at least never been carried by me. I would like to pass this one along for someone else to enjoy. The #78 in one of my favorite patterns and has the best walk and talk I have found so far and this one is no different. $SOLD
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  2. MarioBarlow

MarioBarlow

Aug 21, 2018
    I will take the 78

3. MarioBarlow

MarioBarlow

Aug 21, 2018
  4. Northwestcut

Northwestcut

Feb 5, 2018
    This one really kills me to get rid of. Its very hard to find and rare to come across. GEC #98 Texas whittler in cranberry jig bone Absolutely stunning knife. I will let the pictures speak for this one. LNIT, never carried or used or sharpened. $Sold
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Northwoods Fremont Jack in Red linen. I flushed the joint on this one with mineral oil and has been carried two or three times. The walk and talk on these Fremonts were a tad on the weak side for me so I'm letting mine go. Comes with everything in the picture. $Sold
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    Methuselah likes this.
  5. Northwestcut

Northwestcut

Feb 5, 2018
  6. hanschan

hanschan Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 7, 2018
    I will take the Red linen

7. Northwestcut

Northwestcut

Feb 5, 2018
    Northwoods Femont Jack in Stag. Love the stag on this knife and it could really benefit from a good oil flushing on the joint to get a better walk and talk as this one also suffered the same fate like the one above. It is LNIB and never been carried, just opened to look at a few times. Blade centering leans a bit to the shield side. Never used and never sharpened. Withdrawn

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last one. Northwoods Bear Lake in Stag. I love this knife but could never bring myself to carry it. It is in very good shape with a couple of tiny pepper spots towards the end of the blade (see pictures) and blade centering leans a bit away from the shield side. Never used and never sharpened. Walk and talk is much better on the bear lakes and I think this one could be very snappy after some oil and breaking in. Withdrawn
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  8. Northwestcut

Northwestcut

Feb 5, 2018
    You got it!

9. TokenKnifeGuy

TokenKnifeGuy

Jul 15, 2018
    You got more to post?

Northwestcut likes this.
  10. Northwestcut

Northwestcut

Feb 5, 2018
    That is all!...for today ;)

TokenKnifeGuy likes this.
  11. hose56

hose56 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 8, 2009
    I will take the 98 please. PM incoming.

Northwestcut likes this.
  12. Northwestcut

Northwestcut

Feb 5, 2018
    You got it!

13. hose56

Jun 8, 2009
    PP address you provided for the 98 did not work. Can you please PM me again. Thanks

14. hose56

Jun 8, 2009
    Funds for the 98 have been sent. Thank you. Plan safety into everything you do. That saves lives. Appreciated.

Northwestcut likes this.
  15. Magizm7

Magizm7 Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2017
    Withdrawn

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  16. paceroni

paceroni Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 14, 2018
    I will take GEC 36 Carved pumpkin if it is still available. Sending PM now for PayPal email. Thanks.

17. Northwestcut

Northwestcut

Feb 5, 2018
    It's yours!