• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gerber Yari Drop Point and Remington Clip Point hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gerber Yari is a catch and release for me. Grabbed it on the auction site out of curiosity, just not my thing. The drop point models are hard to find. It's still got the original factory edge on it, I just stropped it enough to make it slice newsprint. Here's the description from the auction:

The Gerber Yari features a premium Crucible's CPM S30V blade steel with a partially serrated blade and full tang construction. The hard anodized aluminum handle scales are CNC machined to provide a secure grip when used with or without gloves. The lower part of the sheath is molded glass-filled nylon that secures the blade while the ballistic nylon upper allows the user to carry the knife in a variety of ways: secured with a belt loop, attached to any MOLLE system (comes with two MALICE clips), or fixed to a standard thigh holster mount.

The original produced Gerber Yari knife came with Mircarta handle. I liked that idea so replaced scales with OD green mircarta handle also took advantage of the S30V steel and buffed it out to give it a more seasoned look like the barrel or metal on the M16A2 after a few years of field duty. Included are the anodized aluminum handle scales.

$65 shipped SOLD

The other knife is a Remington Clip Point hunter in ATS-34. Zytel scales, mint condition, never in the field. One of the knives made by Camillus for Remington. original box as well.

$50 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_0410.jpg
    IMG_0410.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0671.jpg
    IMG_0671.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back