Giveaway: Aurora Borealis Kodiak Chopper ! WINNER ANNOUNCED + OFFER

Hello gang !
I would like to give back to the awesome people at bladeforums by doing a giveaway.
I have already sold quite a few of my aurora borealis kodiak choppers on bladeforums and I am very grateful for that. People who bought them seem to like them so I think it would make a nice giveaway !

Here is the video about the rules of the giveaway

Good luck to all !

These are right up my alley. Doubling up, lol
(Edited)
No, wait.. Black blade. I just looked at one with a black blade, they're sweet.

Last edited:
Gots to throw in for a chance at one of these beasts. Thanks for the generous opportunity. Satin blade/Green Handle, please. All the beast, to you and yours.

Very generous. A guy can always use a high quality chopper. I’d go with a green handle, satin blade. Please count me in.

No wonder you call it the Kodiak Chopper, it’s a beast! I’d love to be in on this one. I’ll go with the green handle and satin finish. Thank you for the opportunity.

Hell yeah I'm in!!! :)

Green handle with satin blade would be really cool. :thumbsup:

Knife looks good...if I weren't pandemic broke it's one of the knives that's on my list of things to get at some point, so I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed that I win. :cool:

Hell yeah I'm in!!! :)

Green handle with satin blade would be really cool. :thumbsup:

Knife looks good...if I weren't pandemic broke it's one of the knives that's on my list of things to get at some point, so I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed that I win. :cool:

this pandemic has really affected so many people... well here is another reason for the giveaway: at least one person will get a free knife and be happy

Back