• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GL Drew Knife&Fork, Benchmade Puukko, J Doyon, Jeff White

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPVT

Gold Member
Hi all.
I have several for sale. prices include shipping and paypal fees (goods & services required). please consult your local knife laws.

1) GL Drew Knife & Fork set - $150 - I am the original owner. really cool set, beautiful workmanship, as usual. i did sand the handle a bit (fyi). i have used a handful of times, but it looks more used than that....it is stained, so consider this a user.
View attachment 1200328 View attachment 1200329

2) benchmade 200 puukko - $93 sold - i am the original owner. i stropped it and did carve a stick with it. also, i cut off the firesteel holder from the sheath. i have the box, etc.

View attachment 1200339

3) J Doyon Custom Caper - $130 - and introducing J Doyon Knifeworks. he's a local-to-me knife maker from VT (Cambridge). met him at a gunshow and put an order in for this knife. this thing is top quality. really like it. and the sheath is great. but, i am not a small fixed blade guy. 6" 1084 steel.

oh yeah, there is not a bolster....it has just lost color from where the sheath covers it.

View attachment 1200353 View attachment 1200355 View attachment 1200354

4) Jeff White - $47 sold - unsure of model. roughly 4" handle and blade. user but good condition. no sheath.

View attachment 1200581 View attachment 1200580

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back