Good pocket slips

Can anyone reccomend a decent clipped pocket slip for the Dom/Bestman?
I want to carry them more, but I hate when they end up in the bottom of my pocket.

Mkm just came out with one using magnets......or check Collector Knives ....mike also has one listed using his brand and a little less money

+1 on the Collector knives slips - I got one with a Shuffler I just ordered and it is great quality, looks really nice, and fits the knife very well.

-Mike

I have a few Collector's Knives slips and they are nice. Have one other one too. None of them have clips but none of them fall sideways in my pocket either. They move around a little but never bother me.

The Delta Leather clipped slips at DLT are pretty nice.
BEkZMsu.jpg

FRVXaiG.jpg

(Pictured with a Lionsteel Shuffler)

Nite-ize makes a metal pocket clip with a wad of super-strong sticky tape on it. I absolutely don't recommend them for such a beautiful knife as a Bestman but for a cheap victorinox it's an OK, butt-ugly solution.

These are made in Italy for MKM. But I really liked them and had some made with my logo as well. They are not as "clean" of the perimeter as my pocket slips - but exceptional leather.

MKMCKSL-2.jpg

These are made in Italy for MKM. But I really liked them and had some made with my logo as well. They are not as "clean" of the perimeter as my pocket slips - but exceptional leather.

MKMCKSL-2.jpg

Mike do you have those listed on your site now?

Back