• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gossman, Strider, Livesay, Koster & Hinderer SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luethge

Platinum Member
IMG_5615.jpg IMG_5616.jpg IMG_5617.jpg IMG_5618.jpg IMG_5619.jpg IMG_5620.jpg

Light users for sale. Prices include fees/shipping through Paypal goods / USPS. I will do my best to mail next day.

These are NOT safe queens. Some have seen mild use, others have only cut soft wood and paper. Expect minor scratches, kydex marring, and light handling marks. These should be considered users, and great users they are. I will annotate any further information by individual knife.

Hinderer Ranch - Drop point 3v: $340.00 Knife has seen minimal light use. This one has been used to cut paper, open dog food bags and stropped on fine ceramics and leather. The Steel is 3v, the scales are green micarta, the finish is battle black, The sheath is dark mahogany and excellent custom quality. Edge is decent, ground to a nice thin profile. This is a comfortable knife all around. This will make a great primary carry belt knife for heavy work. This will come in the factory box with all paperwork (including the Certificate Signed by Rick Hinderer himself).

SOLD Koster MUCK 3v: $235.00 Knife has seen very light use. Ive opened dog food bags, cut some soft branches and cut up a little meat with this one. Edge has been passed across a fine diamond plate and ceramics (I did not attempt to re profile the edge.. just light touch ups). The steel is 3v, the scales are tan / natural micarta, the grinds are some of the best Ive personally seen on a Koster - 97% even. This will come in a black leather JRE dangler sheath. Another great primary belt knife for camping or whatever.

SOLD Gossman Tusker 5.5 in A2: $355.00 Knife was purchased from original owner unused. I sent the knife to Josh at Razors edge for a tune up. The handle scales have been reduced to 2/3 the original size (the handle felt like a 2x4 before being sanded / contoured. The knife now feels usable and is as comfortable as possible - I have large hands and find plenty of handle on this one). The profile of the blade was slightly changed to mimic a Busse SFNO (Josh dropped the point a little and made it sharp). Josh added a 18 degree secondary edge to the full height convex grind (20 degree micro bevel), knife cuts like a beast! .25 stock on this one. A2 steel. Knife will come in a old style (better style imo) spec ops "navigator" sheath- large front pocket. This one has seen some wood cutting, food process, carving and stropping (I hit a fire steel across the spine.. sparks like a flame thrower!). Excellent belt knife.

SOLD Strider DB-L PSF27: $250.00 Knife has seen a few passes on ceramics, fine diamond plates. The knife has kydex rubs here and there. There are a few marks in the finish. The knife will come in a custom "Mashed cat" kydex sheath. The stock is .190. This is a mean little knife.. pry, stab, cut.. great SHTF tool. This is a demolition tool, not a bushcraft knife.

SOLD Strider Monkey Edge HT-DUB 3V: $415.00 Knife has seen no real use. knife has been passed across ceramics to touch up the edge. This thing is a monster. You could literally pry open doors with this one. the stock is .25, the sheath is rattle free. This is a serious tool.. this is a knife you probably wont be able to break, ever. This is a demolition tool, not a bushcraft knife.

Newt Livesay Chopper & 82nd Airborne 1095:
$325.00 Selling as a set for 325. The knives are ugly and meant for use. These are not perfect for anything other than abusive hard use. These are differentially heat treated and fairly sharp. The steel will patina as you can see on the choppers blade. the stock on both is roughly .20. Blade on chopper is 12 inches. please PM any questions.. Im getting lazy and need to walk the dog.

NOT looking for trades.

CONUS preferred (Canada is not out of range if buyer pays fees / shipping).

Legal age only.

Please understand your local and state laws.

THANK YOU BLADE FORUMS!!!

Last edited:
Koster Muck: .22” thick?
Calling dibs pending a spine shot showing the grip thickness.

Attachments

• D0018382-5C72-4955-88B7-B1FE25935D11.jpeg
    D0018382-5C72-4955-88B7-B1FE25935D11.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 7D36CEBA-F880-4C8D-BCB8-DEAA3C8D52D7.jpeg
    7D36CEBA-F880-4C8D-BCB8-DEAA3C8D52D7.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 9E8A23B7-D94D-4CA3-8173-58C7008DC155.jpeg
    9E8A23B7-D94D-4CA3-8173-58C7008DC155.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 88B2F5BD-AE1D-40BC-8C4F-805347039020.jpeg
    88B2F5BD-AE1D-40BC-8C4F-805347039020.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Original New Livesay knives don't come up often. If you never had one, you don't know what you're missing. Mine have been outstanding knives to use in my 'real world' chores and tasks. :thumbsup:

Accepting reasonable Offers! Especially if we’ve done business before.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back