Grail knife alert! Exclusive Strider

I'm am so excited.

I found my grail knife for sale last night without any inflated prices, bought it today, and it ships tomorrow.

It is the KnifeArt Exclusive Strider SnG in Arctic Grey G-10, full stonewashed frame and S/W CPM154 blade, Lego. The lock is early and the knife is near mint.

I'm also rejoicing that fiancé did not murder me! :D She didn't mind at all!

Sorry I'm not making this post when I have the knife to show pics...I'm just too excited. :D I'll post pics when it's here.

Thank you all for enduring my excitement.

Carry on.

Congrats! I guess we can let it slide on the whole "no pics" thing but as soon as that sucker gets in, you know what to do. :D I've always like the look of the arctic grey G10 myself. Enjoy it!

congratulations.

You do know that you will find another knife to lust after................it's an addiction......you can't assuage it......i'm sorry.

I want one similar to that but with flamed Ti and CC handle. Congrats!

First off congrats on a great knife.

I want the Artic gray CC as well. I just picked up the coyote brown CC and love it.

Congrats! I guess we can let it slide on the whole "no pics" thing but as soon as that sucker gets in, you know what to do. :D I've always like the look of the arctic grey G10 myself. Enjoy it!

I'll get right on it! Thanks!
congratulations.

You do know that you will find another knife to lust after................it's an addiction......you can't assuage it......i'm sorry.
Oh, I'm fully aware. I'm not sure what my next grail is, but the same day I was fixing up a Xmas wish list for my family and a Spyderco made its way on it. My fiancé said, "Really?!?" And then rolled her eyes.

I want one similar to that but with flamed Ti and CC handle. Congrats!

Yeah the CCs looks nice. I love the S/W more, but I'd like to give the flamed Ti a try someday.
First off congrats on a great knife.

I want the Artic gray CC as well. I just picked up the coyote brown CC and love it.

Thanks!
Someday....someday...

I picked up my grail knife two weeks go man. Strider sng Lego, ranger green, cpm-154, stonewashed. It's amazing. You just can't go wrong with a strider man. Congrats!

I want the Artic gray CC as well.

You mean this one?:p I snagged the CC off of Knifeart a couple weeks ago.

CC Arctic Grey Stonewash

BEBCE786-7DC3-4270-959F-1D76B482FF17-2404-000000D1CFD206C7.jpg

B74B02A4-45E4-4BE7-8C69-44D1E4FC3B9F-2404-000000D1E1D35C76.jpg

I picked up my grail knife two weeks go man. Strider sng Lego, ranger green, cpm-154, stonewashed. It's amazing. You just can't go wrong with a strider man. Congrats!

Legit! Congrats man! I can't wait to see mine.

Seller's girlfriend's mother broke her hip again. Knife ships Monday.

congrats on that one, it looks great! my hunt for an orange SnG continues. i can't believe i missed them! :mad:

Not sure.
I know, from talking to a Strider deal into area, that they (the dealers) have no control over what they receive. Strider calls em up and offers them what they have decades to give them, and the dealer accepts. But this doesn't answer your question.
I saw one of these on a random forum that had sold for $550.

If they don't continually make them that's fine by me! I'd love to see my arctic sng appreciate in value (not that I plan on selling it anytime soon, though).

It's in mint condition. Still a little stiff, which I don't mind. Means it's a little newer than I thought. Little more breaking in to do.
It has such a positive lock up its ridiculous. The Stonewash is absolutely gorgeous. The G10 is clean and crisp.

Back