1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Gransfors Bruks Mini hatchet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Axes, Hatchets & Tomahawks' started by justawildkid, Oct 20, 2016.

1. justawildkid

justawildkid

Oct 21, 2012
    Up for sale is a GB mini purchased new last summer, purchased when I had the time to fly fish regularly as a river companion, lightly used on a few trips, good grain and tight head, edge is good but could probably use some touching up, sheath is a bit loose, selling at a steep discount to what I purchased it for

100.00 USD shipped flat rate to the lower 48
    PayPal only at this time, PM me for more details or email [email protected]

Thanks for looking

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. justawildkid

justawildkid

Oct 21, 2012
    Sold pending funds thanks to all who looked.

3. justb283

justb283

Nov 24, 2014
    I'll take it - thanks.

4. justawildkid

justawildkid

Oct 21, 2012
    Item is sold, thanks for all who showed interest

5. TXGatorbait

TXGatorbait Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Sweet axe! I see a map of my old stomping ground. Love the gorge and my old bluegrass state

6. 1 ADAM12

1 ADAM12

Nov 22, 2013
    DANG...., missed it