• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Great Throwing Hawk, mobile charger and Vintage Cleaver

Hi All,
Up for sale today after some spring cleaning are three items. All prices are to be paid via PayPal and I will pay fees and shipping, conus only please. As usual post I'll take it followed by immediate payment to my PayPal of SeaballRay@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking..

Up first is a barely used MyCharge 3000mAh portable charger for electronic devices using your charging cable with its USB cable. Very versatile power source with built in LED flashlight. Comes with the original charging cable that recharges the power pack. $15 shipped.

Up next is a very nice vintage Foster Bro's Cleaver. This guy is in very good shape showing good patina and has been well taken cared of. OAL is ~14" with a blade length of ~7.75".
Great piece! Price shipped is $38

Trade mark info:

Up next is a very cool hand forged throwing Hawk made from a Farrier's rasp. It throws great and is also useful for camping as a substitute hatchet. The handle is in good shape. Needless to say it is a very formidable weapon!
$45 shipped.

Last edited:
Back