Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Tyson A Wright

Basic Member
Today's carry:
LambsfootAndAccoutrement.jpg

brewbear

Basic Member
No way jack my friend, That beauty is mine!! I wont let that one go my friend, but that's extremely nice of you- you are a very generous guy Jack - a massive thank you for everything, I am sure with some work I will get it - and then the Knife will be even more precious to me!:):thumbsup::thumbsup:
One word of advice, use gloves (if you don't already) when you work the blade.

Jack Black

Gold Member
No way jack my friend, That beauty is mine!! I wont let that one go my friend, but that's extremely nice of you- you are a very generous guy Jack - a massive thank you for everything, I am sure with some work I will get it - and then the Knife will be even more precious to me!:):thumbsup::thumbsup:
You're a Legend my friend :) :thumbsup:
Today's carry:
LambsfootAndAccoutrement.jpg
Looking good Tyson :) How are you finding the Lambsfoot pattern so far? :thumbsup:
Midway through the week, Guardians! Went out for a hike today, and the lambsfoot was a bit of a photo diva :D

yzddUTx.jpg

OB7CLMn.jpg

wjx2TYo.jpg
Fantastic pics Mike, looks like you had a great hike :cool: :thumbsup:
Bloodied but unbowed (it has not winced nor cried aloud (not like me)).
JGe5rwf.jpg
:D :thumbsup:

Good afternoon Guardians, been on my feet all day, but it was fun at the market....

QLCMmGM.jpg

Hope everyone is having a good day :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black

Gold Member
Last edited:

Jack Black

Gold Member
Title this pic lol

R8rwgnn.jpg

7sM4mU7.jpg
Cool pics Dan :) :thumbsup:

qctdVqn.jpg

Thanks euroken euroken :thumbsup:

Just a reminder to our newer posters, if you haven't already done so, please read post #1 in this thread. As well as covering the appropriate subject matter for posting, it contains other information, such as useful links to the thread index and the Guardians global map :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, approaching the end of another week, and it hasn't been a bad one for me. I hope you've all had a good one too. I have a bit of work to do today, but am also hoping to meet up with my pal for a coffee or for lunch. Slipping my Hartshead Barlow back in my pocket (pic from my walk the other day). Have a good Friday Guardians :thumbsup:

zQjZ2Mh.jpg