1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

Happy Fathers Day

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by bullpin, Jun 18, 2017.

1. bullpin

bullpin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Happy Father's Day to all you hogs with piglets!! Enjoy the day. Some infi! IMG_3317.JPG

Panthera tigris likes this.
  2. J_mcrane

J_mcrane Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Same to you!

Attached Files:

3. Tom Kanik

Tom Kanik

Mar 18, 2003
    Right back at you!:cool::thumbsup:

4. Garth Reckner

Garth Reckner Moderator Moderator

Dec 13, 2004
    Hope all the Fathers out there have a wonderful day.

Garth

Panthera tigris likes this.
  5. TommyGun56

TommyGun56 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2014
    fathers-day-042-1.gif

6. zombieassassin

zombieassassin Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Happy Fathers day to all!

7. Sethrotull

Sethrotull Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Happy Father's Day everybody.

I'm hanging out with this little one all day (she's a few years older now)

[​IMG]

ExtraBaconPlease likes this.
  8. tinfoil hat timmy

tinfoil hat timmy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Got her started off right. Scrapivore is an awesome small knaaf.

9. Aias

Aias

Aug 1, 2012
    Have a good one guys!

10. Stump Buster

Stump Buster Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Happy Father's Day Fellas!:thumbsup:

11. zmbhntr

zmbhntr ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ Platinum Member

Jul 28, 2014
    Happy Father's Day!

12. honorearth

honorearth KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 29, 2016
    Happy father's day to you all. I just got home from a amazing road trip with my family. I truly feel that being a father has been the greatest and most rewarding achievement in my life...

13. AZTimT

AZTimT KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 15, 2009
    I hope everyone else had a wonderful Father's day too!
    Same here, on both accounts. Having a family is awesome, the kids are always doing/saying some new off the wall thing that makes you appreciate life that much more. And yeah, it's always nice to get back home. On the way back we stopped for a potty break for the little ones, only to experience the 110* Vegas late morning desert :eek: yesterday at a McDonald's that had the A/C broken at the time. o_O That certainly was a sweaty reminder of why I moved to Montana in the first place. We made up for it with Texas Roadhouse dinner & Culver's dessert up in Lehi later in the evening, :D since neither of those are available back home.

14. Tom Kanik

Tom Kanik

Mar 18, 2003
    Way to go Tim!:D:thumbsup: