1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

''Harpy''

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Rusev, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Rusev

Rusev KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 27, 2018
    The ''Harpy'' has a classic wharncliffe shape with thumb ramp. The design is aggressive with EDC and self defence in mind. The paracord knots and bead give it extra grip and comfort.

Dimmensions:
    Metric: OAL 170 mm, blade 80 mm, stock thickness 4,5mm
    Imperial: OAL 6.7’’, blade 3.1’’, stock thickness 1.7’’
    Weight: 94 gram, 143 with the sheath
    Steel: Boehler N690 stainless, heat treated with liquid nitrogen – 61 HRC
    Handle: Carbon fiber, black corian and orange G10. Tapered tang to save weight
    Blade: Hollow grind, hand sharpened to a 17 degree razor edge. Stonewash
    Sheath: Kydex with a leather strap for horizontal belt carry
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Price: 155$ + 15$ international shipping. You can contact me at [email protected], which is also my Pay Pal account.

Thanks,

Nick Rusev

2. mycough

mycough Basic Member Basic Member

May 20, 2007
    Very nice! Your photography is top notch also, those pictures are wonderful...
    Good luck with your sale.

Russ

Rusev likes this.
  3. Rusev

Rusev KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 27, 2018
    Thank you!

4. snowwolf

snowwolf Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 11, 2013
    Sweet little piece and a awesome deal for that alloy and the distal tapered tang :thumbsup::thumbsup: I wish I had blade funds.

Rusev likes this.
  5. Rusev

Feb 27, 2018
    Thank you!

6. rrbruzek

rrbruzek Bruzek Knives USA Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2014
    Wow. That is sexy! Amazing design and execution! And thay price is unreal for that awesome package.

Rusev likes this.
  7. Rusev

Feb 27, 2018
    Thank you,Sir!

8. xdoomsongx

xdoomsongx

Mar 25, 2018
    It's hard to tell from the pics, is the sheath able to carry left as well as right? Thanks.

9. Rusev

Feb 27, 2018
    Hi! Probably yes, but i can modify it free of charge to a carry style you like if you decide to take it. It can take a teklok also