Have you seen my book? My longshot.

Hale Storm

Kydex Whisperer
Gold Member
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
GEC BOOK.jpg Mods, this may be in the wrong place so feel free to move and accept my apologies. I wasn't sure where to post it so it would be seen by Tradionalists.

This is a long long shot but here goes.

A couple years ago, I made a post about this book since i had an extra copy and offered to send it out in a passaround of sorts.

Being new to that format, I just sent the book out to the first guy that posted about it and it went from there. I put my name in the front cover, Ronnie Hale, and I don't remember what else. I do know the thread died (maybe) and I never got the book back and haven't heard or seen anything about it. The idea was to pass it around and let people read it since it's a great book, sign your name and location, and then pass it on. I didn't execute instructions very well so the book went into never never land along with the thread. That's on me of course.

So, does anyone have that book with mine and possibly several others names in the front cover? I'd love to get it back, see where it's been, and send it back out again the right way with another, better coordinated passaround.

That’s a bummer, I hope the person who has it sees this thread and it finds it’s way back to you! Keep us posted if it does!

Hale Storm

Kydex Whisperer
Gold Member
Is this the thread?
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...ladeforums-gec-history-book-giveaway.1217538/

passed on in this thread:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/great-read-giveaway.1227505/page-2

That's as far as my sleuthing skills will take me this morning. Good luck!
I've posted in both old threads and may have found the last person to recieve the book. I sent them a PM. Fingers crossed.

We'll see what happens in a few days.

If we can't find the original, or the new owner wants to keep it, I'll do a passaround with a new copy.

Hale Storm

Kydex Whisperer
Gold Member

Hale Storm

Kydex Whisperer
Gold Member
Good news and bad news. I found the person that had the book last. Thanks to the sleuthing work of r8shell.

I also made contact with the member who had it last. He may have misplaced it but is currently looking for it.
If he finds it, we're back in business and will see what next steps are. If he doesn't, I have a brand new copy that we can use to start a new passaround.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks for the interest!

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC