HD pants....

I had Leatherman (Dwayne) make one of his B.A.D.A.S.S. sheaths for mine, here are a couple of pictures. I know Okuden is making up some kydex ones, but I haven't seen any pictures yet.

I hope my HD sheath from David Brown will arrive soon. Pics will follow.

I added a few pictures to my first post.

I haven't worn it yet, I keep it in my truck and slip the sheath/knife into my pocket if I need to take it somewhere. Having no belt clip (like a TekLok) on it makes it nice and slim, but can be worn either horiz., vertical or at a angle on your belt if desired.

randucci said:
I haven't worn it yet, I keep it in my truck and slip the sheath/knife into my pocket if I need to take it somewhere. Having no belt clip (like a TekLok) on it makes it nice and slim, but can be worn either horiz., vertical or at a angle on your belt if desired.

Porkducci, if you can, how much was the sheath?

I ordered one from Okuden for my blk/blk HD and am thinking about a leather one for my tan/tan. Thanks.

I got mine from the Busse Company Store within that magically three minute window they were for sale. There’s one on eBay right now too. Mine should arrive today. Pics to follow.

SNAFU said:
Porkducci, if you can, how much was the sheath?

I ordered one from Okuden for my blk/blk HD and am thinking about a leather one for my tan/tan. Thanks.

I don't like to quote what I paid for a sheath because sometimes I get a price brake when I buy a few at a time, contact Dwayne directly and he will give you a quote that I am sure you will like.
http://www.armoralleather.com/

randucci said:
I don't like to quote what I paid for a sheath because sometimes I get a price brake when I buy a few at a time, contact Dwayne directly and he will give you a quote that I am sure you will like.
http://www.armoralleather.com/

No problem, understand. I was going to call Dwayne today.:thumbup:

DirtDiver said:
I got mine from the Busse Company Store within that magically three minute window they were for sale.

No lie, They went fast and it was brutal. The only thing worse I've seen was a large trash bag of Tupawear dumped out in front of a group of women at a yard sale. I would have enjoyed watching if they were attractive. :D

Back