Help identify....Please

So going through some old boxes I found a Benchmade/Emerson collaboration knife it's an auto with tanto blade. I remember getting it awhile ago and just forgot about it. Any help with its ID and any other info would really be appreciated.
I barely post here and cant remember how to post pics? I will if someone can remind me how.

Thank you!

I think more PS versions were made. Overall, though, I dont think there were a lot of them, as the G10 handles posed some issues with the opening mechanism (plunge and spring, etc).

I think more PS versions were made. Overall, though, I dont think there were a lot of them, as the G10 handles posed some issues with the opening mechanism (plunge and spring, etc).

Gotcha! Thanks for the info! It helped me out alot!

Getting top dollar requires the original box and paperwork. The 970 series were made in the 90's.

They are good knives.

Getting top dollar requires the original box and paperwork. The 970 series were made in the 90's.

They are good knives.

That makes sense. I was just gonna carry it now that I found it,but it's still mint. Never been sharpened but no box.
I like how light it is for a big blade! Deployment is slow ,but I guess that could be from sitting so long or just that it's a big heavy blade?

Back