1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Helton Tribute Sale: Lots of Great Spydercos!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by DNAIrradiator, Feb 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DNAIrradiator

DNAIrradiator Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2013
    Hi all, I have some great knives for sale today to help recoup my losses from being scammed by the illustrious Mr. Heath Helton over Christmas (and PayPal then ruling in the toad’s favor, lucky me!). Prices listed below include PayPal Goods & Services fees and insured Priority USPS shipping TYD – see further details below.

Delica Pakkawood VG-10 Damascus (C11WDP/C11TIPD hybrid) $OLD! $150
    A lovely knife that is basically BNIB resulting from a blade swap of my unused titanium Damascus Delica blade into a recent BNIB KnifeCenter Pakkawood HAP40 exclusive. Knife is perfect as if it came from the factory this way (sort of seems like it should have!). Comes with original paperwork and box for the Pakkawood version.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Delica British Racing Green FRN ZDP-189 SE $OLD! $95
    Rare BNIB Delica with an unused serrated edge ZDP-189 blade. Comes in original box.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Delica Dark Blue and Khaki FRN scales blasted VG-10 (C11KAPKH & C11 KAPDB) $85 each or both for $150
    Both BNIB, purchased directly from Kahr Arms. Both come in original boxes with paperwork.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Delica Black FRN VG-10 TiCN-coated PS (C11PSBBK) $OLD! $45
    This guy was sold to me as LNIB but it’s not. A few scratches and light wear on the blade coating here and there, but this guy would certainly make a great user! Comes in original box.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    Helix99 likes this.
  2. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013
    Paramilitary 2 Dark Blue Digicam G10 CPM-S35VN Exclusive (C81GPBN2 customized) $OLD! $140
    From a recent RIT dye/scale swap project. BNIB dark blue digicam G10 scales (and black lanyard tube!) swapped onto a LNIB/unused brown S35VN PM2. Action and centering are spot on. Comes with original box and paperwork for the brown S35VN Moteng exclusive (original scales not included, I sold them off a while back).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

De-flippered Mantra Titanium CPM-M4 (C202TIP) $145
    I knew the flipper tab on this guy had to go the second I picked it up! The flipper tab was carefully removed by disassembling the knife, removing the blade and sanding the flipper tab down to match it to the rear scale when closed. Knife works perfectly (NO washer issues!!) and is one of the smoothest Spydies I have, I just don’t like the knife itself much so it should find a new loving home. Comes in original box with paperwork and dessicant bag.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rubicon Polished Carbon Fiber/Orange G10 CPM-S30V (C187CFP) $SOLD $200
    LNIP. Pocketed a few times but was not used to cut anything. Comes in original Spyderco padded pouch with paperwork.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

R Nishijin Glass Fiber VG-10 (C67GFP) $OLD! $100
    Another one sold to me as LNIB but the light scratches on the blade speak otherwise. Aside from the light scratches on the blade that I did my best to capture in the second pic, this one is in fantastic shape (LNIB). Perfect for someone wanting to try this PM2-like knife with a back lock as a user or a great candidate for an acid etch/stonewash job on the blade. Comes in original box with paperwork.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pingo Orange and Black FRN N690Co (C163POR & C163PBK) $40 each, both for $75
    Spy-DK Orange FRN N690Co (C179POR)
    SOLD

LNIB. These have been opened and played with a few times but not used to cut anything - otherwise they’re essentially BNIB. All come in original boxes with paperwork.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All standard BF buying/shipping rules apply. You must be at least 18 years old and it is your responsibility to know and adhere to your local knife carry laws. I only accept PayPal GOODS/SERVICES as payment – fees and shipping with full insurance are included in the quoted price. Now, some newly revised buying conditions brought about by my recent experience being scammed for a very large amount of money:

1. Buyers must have a minimum of 10 positive sales feedbacks here on BF. If you don’t meet this requirement, please don’t offer to buy anything.
    2. I fully reserve the right to sell to whomever I wish, even if that person happens not to be the first one posting they’ll take a given knife.
    3. IF PAYMENTS ARE SENT VIA PP FRIENDS/FAMILY, THE PAYMENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REFUNDED AND YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO MAKE ANY FURTHER PURCHASES. You are not doing me any “favors” by sending payments via F/F to save on the PP fees etc.
    4. Your USPS shipping label will be processed directly by PayPal and directly tied to the transaction, so we all know where your package is and when it’s delivered. Knives valued $250 or more will require signature confirmation – without exception.

Shipping will be USPS First Rate Priority boxes; knives will not be shipped until full payment is received. First “I’ll take it” in this thread followed by an email to my BF username AT gmail dot com will make it yours (please email me! The new BF messaging system and I don’t jive too well yet). No international sales and all sales are final. Thanks for looking! Radioactive :)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    Spy D, Helix99, Yondu and 1 other person like this.
  3. chchin2

chchin2

Sep 1, 2015
    i'll take this please:

Delica British Racing Green FRN ZDP-189 SE $95
    Rare BNIB Delica with an unused serrated edge ZDP-189 blade. Comes in original box with paperwork

4. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013
    Hi there, I just replied to your PM. :)

The ZDP Delica is now SOLD.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  5. mdjmd

mdjmd

Jan 24, 2018
    I'll take the Rubicon please

6. Strid3r

Strid3r

Dec 29, 2017
    Delica Pakkawood VG-10 Damascus
    ^you sure I am not allowed to buy this?

7. Blewbyou

Blewbyou

Jun 9, 2013
    Message sent earlier

8. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013
    Replied to your PM. :)

9. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013
    Sorry man, you can thank Heath Helton.

10. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013
    My apologies to my Canadian brethren. The issues with CBSA confiscating knives pretty much takes any Canadian buyers off the table. :(

11. Strid3r

Strid3r

Dec 29, 2017
    Had to Google who that was. That's too bad. And unfortunate for me. Knife looks awesome.

12. Strid3r

Strid3r

Dec 29, 2017
    Well, if you decide to slum it, I'm interested

13. QKA72

QKA72 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 20, 2018
    Ill take the spy DK

I’ll retract this as I do not meet your feedback requirement.

14. Trevor De La Rosa

Trevor De La Rosa

Apr 21, 2017
    I’ll take the pm2

15. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013
    The PM2 is now SPF.

16. Trevor De La Rosa

Trevor De La Rosa

Apr 21, 2017
    Funds sent

17. Cvrobinson

Cvrobinson Going to hell, I’ll be back, anyone need anything Gold Member

Dec 19, 2017
    Pm sent

18. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013
    Funds received, thank you!! The PM2 is all boxed up and waiting for pickup by the mailman for shipment today. :)

19. Trevor De La Rosa

Trevor De La Rosa

Apr 21, 2017
    You’re awesome Paul thank you

20. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013
    PM replied. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.