• STOP USING PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY
    Please, help us prevent you getting ripped off because someone got their account compromised by reusing their email & password. Read the new best practices for using the Exchange FAQ page.

Here's some pics. Busse's, sheaths, and guns!

CIMG0797.jpg

CIMG0793.jpg

CIMG0786.jpg

CIMG0761.jpg

CIMG0747.jpg

CIMG0732.jpg

CIMG0723.jpg

CIMG0705.jpg

CIMG0694.jpg

Lewis Machine and Tool makes one bad ass AR. AWESOME pictures!! THANKS. You need to buy one of those C-BETA MAGs 100 round double drum magazines for that AR. That CG FBM is sweet, I want one of those. :)

Great pics, i like this kind of pics. thanks for sharing
the leatherwork is a great job, very good:thumbup:

You've got some awesome toys!! Are those sheaths from Leatherman? The sheaths are looking beautiful:thumbup:

Super pix. Those blades are awesome, so is the rifle. Thanks for posting.:thumbup:

Great pics. :thumbup:
Thanks for sharing.
Now quite teasing me with that ever elusive Badger with tube fasteners. :eek:

dave

Very nice. Has any of that stuff been shot before?

Thanks for the pics.

That's some beautiful gear and some sexy photos.

I see you have equally good taste in load bearing equipment as you do in firearms as you do in cutlery.

I see stuff like that and I really wish I could emigrate to the "land of the free".

I hope you guys appreciate that constitution of yours, esp the 2nd amendment.
Definately worth fighting to keep.

I need your SHSH to finish the set. Now that I have the exact duplicate SHBM. I am sure there is a Badger like that somewhere:eek:

You holding out on me?????????????????

Man, you're so suspicious:D I just stated that there has to be an SHBA like that as well. If Jerr made an SHBM and an SHSH like that there gotta be the third member to the set, right?

Man, you're so suspicious:D I just stated that there has to be an SHBA like that as well. If Jerr made an SHBM and an SHSH like that there gotta be the third member to the set, right?

Likely story and great recovery, but I'm not buying it. :p
You just got caught with your hand in the cookie jar and won't admit it.

Back