Hey all....some positive thoughts from me to you

Hey CRK people,

In these gloomy media times, I’d like to reach out and say thanks for being part of this hobby with me. I haven’t made a lot of contributions here lately, but am a steadfast lurker. I hope you and yours are doing well and braving the present craziness. Best wishes, most certainly.

Cody.

We shall all strive to persevere.
Thank you Cody for that, I needed it.
I confess I could do with less media watching.

Thank you Cody. A wonderful message to log on to find. I hope the same for you and yours as well as all of BF.

Best,
Clay

I haven’t posted here in years but have been lurking for that long. This post has me peeking around the corner, right back atcha Cody. Be safe everyone.

I finally got a co-worker friend of mine to buy a nice knife. Couldn't get him to go to the level of CRK, but we found a nice second hand ZT that will be arriving at my house Monday for work delivery on Tuesday. He's been using his father's old Case that has lost about half the blade from decades of sharpening.

I wasn’t around here when you were real active but I have read several of your older threads. They helped and were very informative and good reads. So thank ya. Definitely helped me not feel crazy for taking a Damascus straight to work

Hoping this will all blow over soon, and we can get back to life as usual, a great comfort, feeling safe.. I think that if everyone would realize we are all in this together, like it or not, try to have just a little more patience with each other. Slow down.....Breathe...I'm putting a Damascus Seb in my pocket to make me feel better!

A reasonable approach. Like, if this is the end of days (it’s not), might as well go out in style!

I agree!
If its the end...may as well get the “safe queens” out and us ‘em folks. ;)

Thank you, and it's always good to see you around these parts. Hope you and yours stay well!

Ahoy hoy from Australia.
The world can't end...
I have my first damascus on a payment plan from BHQ.
Will 2021 see trading CRK's for toilet paper??

Back