Hey Coldsteel, how about some folder videos?

Discussion in 'Cold Steel Knives' started by insta9ves, Jul 16, 2020.

1. insta9ves

insta9ves

Apr 3, 2007
    Most of the 20 videos you posted on your Youtube channel the last 2 months were swords, axes & spear. Don't get me wrong, I love these video and they are entertaining. But how about some folding knife videos(not the 2min video about Bush Ranger Lite summer sales kind)? Remember you guys still sell knives?

The past 2 years makes me wonder if CS is pivoting from making knives to focusing on sword/axe/spear/hunting gears. Not sure how big these markets are compared to knives but i hope CS continue to stay competitive in the knife market.

DangerZone98 likes this.
  2. DangerZone98

DangerZone98

Dec 7, 2019
    Agreed. I’d like to see more vids of folders and belt knives.

ducati and insta9ves like this.
  3. Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

May 13, 2007
    They probably don't do more vids on folders; because many of these blades are, basically; already covered by the legion of YouTube reviewers. A few from the company would be instructive, and informative though. Most of the company-sponsored spots are about Demko, and his testing-regimens. Others demonstrate the innate toughness of the brand. The company's sales-philosophy gears their products more as martial-weapons, than simple cutting-tools. Which is why you see mostly demos of dead pork being ripped-asunder. Lynn Thompson does on occasion, release interviews of what the newest Cold Steel products you'll see. These are just my passing thoughts on the subject.

DangerZone98 likes this.