Hey Leatherhog.............

mymindisamob

Platinum Member
Hey Dwayne, Has anyone sent you a Satin Jack Tac pattern knife? I'm just thinkin' we need to get you the hook up, so Jack can have leather pants. :thumbup:

leatherman

leathermoderator
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey bro, good timing! I just took loan of a sweet little Satin Jack! :D Its black blade with snakeskin handles. Holy Cow does that snakeskin really come out sweet with the pattern cut in the tac handles! And to make it all that much better it was a local Busse fan that loaned it to me.
werd.gif
If your out there lurking brother, thanks a ton ya hog. :cool:
satinjacktac.jpg

I'll be patterning this week and cuttin leather next, I've got a lot of back orders on this one so I'll be one busy leather bender for a little while. If any of y'all are waiting on work from me on the Jack just give us a holler and we can let you know where your at in line.

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Super Mod
Just sent Stacy a reply about a SJ TAC sheath. Still working out some of the options, but I hope to see mine soon!

Cool. I called Stacy and ordered my SJ-TAC sheath on tuesday. I paypaled the money today, and can't wait to see the finished product. I went with a L hand high ride.

There better be a heard of cattle to go with the stampede of orders Dwayne is going to get now that he’s got a loaner.

mymindisamob said:
So what pants are you guys getting for your SJT?

I order the same pretty much every time. High ride, lefty and in natural color.
If carried on the belt I wear it cross draw.

FSH2.jpg

FSH3.jpg

Ian.

I am still on the fence about what to get for the SJ Tac, I am going to wait for Dwayne to play ketchup first. . .:cool: