1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Hinderer 3.5" XM18 Skinny Slicer (Gen 6, Blue G10, original run)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by halden.doerge, Aug 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halden.doerge

halden.doerge I'll Sharpen Your Knife Gold Member

Aug 17, 2014
    And singing the same old song, I still gotta let some more go to fund some others and pay back the bank account a bit. So, up for sale is my Hinderer 3.5" XM18 Skinny Slicer. This one is wearing the original factory edge which has been stropped to keep it hair popping sharp. Note that this is one of the original run of skinny XM's not one of the recent no-choil versions released from DLT.

This one has been carried but really shows no signs of wear that I can detect, other than that the action has gotten smoother. Centering is perfect, the detent is dialed perfectly for snappy flipping action, and firing it via the thumbstuds works well also. The pivot is glassy smooth, and the blade drops freely with no play with the lockbar is disengaged. Closing action is very nearly perfectly drop shut when the detent is pressing on the blade tang as well, the slightest shake and it falls smoothly closed. A great example of the action on the current generation of Hinderers.

Lockup is rock solid in all directions. Box, additional washers for the triway pivot, and papers are all included. Please note that this one originally had a black G10 scale, and I changed it out for a blue one.

Only selling this one because I picked up another one and can't justify keeping both.

Price is: $OLD

Price is all in via paypal only, and includes all shipping and paypal fees. Shipping in CONUS only. NO TRADES, funds need to be recouped, you know how it is.

First I'll take it followed by and email or PM gets it. You can email me at halden.doerge at gmail. Check my feedback and buy with confidence. I stand behind all my knives and, where applicable, sharpening work. If you want additional pics, I am happy to provide them, just email or PM me, but an "I'll take it" always takes priority over a pic request.

Thanks in advance, BF!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    Mistman68 likes this.
  2. halden.doerge

halden.doerge I'll Sharpen Your Knife Gold Member

Aug 17, 2014
    I will entertain reasonable offers, FYI. Hit me up if you have one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.