• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer Vintage Series Gen 6 XM-18 Textured Walnut Handle - 3.5"

wickettedge

Platinum Member
Rick Hinderer Knives Vintage Series Gen 6 XM-18 3.5" Flipper Knife, O-1 Black Parkerized Spear Point Blade, Textured Walnut Wood Handle

NIB, uncarried, I got this as a backup knife because I fell in love with the vintage series, but I never used or carried this one. Includes box, tri-way kit, and the tactical peanuts!

Price: $495

Rules:
* First "I'll take it" gets it, ordered by timestamp
* All prices include PayPal G&S and Shipping
* PM me for PayPal address or put your contact info in the thread
* I reserve the right to sell to whoever I want (e.g. if you have low ratings, you might be passed over)
* Must pay within 24 hours
* Shipping to US only, no forwarding addresses
* Will ship next day as long as payment received before 7 pm central
* Please leave reviews after you receive the knife

Trades:
Feel free to offer anything, but I am trying to move my collection in a certain direction, so please understand.

Other knives for sale on the exchange (all prices are OBRO)
None right now, but I also have a 3" vintage model I will probably be listing soon.

Photos
I use tinypng to shrink these down, let me know if there are any weird artifacts or if something doesn't look right. Happy to send originals to you directly. See below.

View attachment 1211626 View attachment 1211627 View attachment 1211628 View attachment 1211631 View attachment 1211633

Trades I am interested in:

* Dirac Delta Proof Run (with bronze hardware)
* Microtech Star Wars-themed OTFs
* Shaman S90V CF
* Full Ti Liong Mah Field Duty

Thanks guys.

Thanks doubledown7d doubledown7d for the PM, but already have the bounty hunter Microtech. Looking for the others. I should have clarified that a bit more in my above post.

So, this is still available.

Damn this thing sold in an hour, got to wake up early around the Forum if you want the good stuff apparently.

Back