1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Hinderer XM 18 3.5" Fatty Harpoon Full Ti MEFP w/ Bronze Nuts

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Folders (Individual)' started by Qbert_72, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qbert_72

Qbert_72 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 29, 2016
    Hinderer XM 18 3.5" Fatty Harpoon Full Ti MEFP (Monkey Edge Frag Pattern Ti Scale) w/ Bronze Nuts
    This one is a beast of knife. Overbuilt, but yet easily everyday carry capable. Purchased 2 months ago and never sharpened or used on anything other than paper and tape. Slight wear shows on the bronze clip but otherwise near perfect. In my opinion, Rick Hinderer finally built a decent flipper with Gen 4, but when you add in the Fatty version, it makes for an awesome combination. This comes with the original nuts, box, assembly card, peanuts, and ti scale insert in case you wanted to strip down to a standard XM 3.5 Fatty by adding a standard scale. I don't think you will once you get your hands on this. Asking $old.00. For additional pictures or questions, or PayPal info, please email [email protected].

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  2. EyeDog

EyeDog Semper Fi Platinum Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Email sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. EyeDog

EyeDog Semper Fi Platinum Member

Feb 10, 2014
    I'll take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk