• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer :: XM-24 :: XM-18 Battle Finish Sets

Prices Dropped

I am downsizing my collection as I move into a few other hobbies. Enjoy!

$10 discount on shipping for each additional knife in the box. Shipping + Insurance + PayPal included in price. No trades or international right now.

1 Hinderer, XM-24, 4.0", flipper, tumbled finish with black G10 scales, slicer, new and unused in box + extra fde G10 scale (below retail), $473 [sold to sirquest2k]

2 Hinderer, XM-18, 3.5" Battle Finish Set, KP15-07, flipper, battle finish with fde G10 scales, spearpoint, bronze anodized pivot and standoffs, numbered with matching finish and numbered extreme duty pen, $680 purchase price from Rick at Blade 2015

3 Hinderer, XM-18, 3.5" Battle Finish Set, KP15-11, flipper, battle finish with black G10 scales, spearpoint, blue anodized pivot and standoffs, numbered with matching finish and numbered extreme duty pen, $680 purchase price from Rick at Blade 2015

Shipping & Insurance
- Domestic: Shipping via Priority Mail and Insurance Included.
- International: I do not ship Internationally, sorry.
- All items are shipped fully insured for the purchase price and the buyer assumes the risk of loss during transit. If there is a claim I will turn over any insurance proceeds recovered to the buyer.
- $10 discount on shipping for each additional knife in the box.

Payment
- Domestic: PayPal, US Postal MO or Western Union. I'll cover the PayPal fees. I'll discount the purchase price by 3% if you send me a US Postal MO or Western Union. No payment using "friends/family" tab accepted unless we have agreed ahead of time.
- PayPal payment must be "eligible" for seller protection and if the payment comes to me flagged as "partially eligible" or "ineligible" for seller protection then I would refund the PayPal payment and would need to receive funds via Postal MO or Western Union.

General Info
- If you send me a pm/email regarding an item please post in this sales thread that you sent a pm/email and which item you are interested in to establish a time-stamped "dibs". If you don't post "dibs" in this thread and someone else posts a firm "I'll Take It", it is likely that the item will go to them. Note that I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose although "I"ll Take It" generally has priority.
- All items sold "as-is" and all sales are final.
- Buyer must be 21+ and by posting an "I'll Take It" affirms that the purchased item is legal for them to own and that it will be used in a lawful manner.
- Not looking for any trades at this time.

Last edited:
Back