• STOP USING PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY
    Please, help us prevent you getting ripped off because someone got their account compromised by reusing their email & password. Read the new best practices for using the Exchange FAQ page.

Holy Crappoly! Skunk is Drunk!

Or maybe he was when he shipped out my runner up prize from the Christmas giveaway!

I definitely was not expecting this:

SARwarden.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The polls are in, Skunk for President!!!!

Thanks Skunk!!!!

your welcome and congrats again for second place in the contest, that was my user, my beater, i hated to see it go :thumbup:

well i was going to send him a half drunk bottle of pigs nose but when i went to pack it... it was empty :mad:

its a trick, look inside the knife, there's an army of pigs that just made entry to your safe!! :cool:

your welcome and congrats again for second place in the contest, that was my user, my beater, i hated to see it go :thumbup:

I would have been happy with a used lemon wedge, but this is good too. :D I will drink some bourbon tonight in your honor, Mr. President.

Thanks again! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Nice looking user... That the one you used to slice the lemons? Oh well all beat up now might as well send it to me Rat.:D :D

How sweet is that :thumbup:
Second place looks like a good place to me.:D

Congratulations RF
Helle

its a trick, look inside the knife, there's an army of pigs that just made entry to your safe!! :cool:

very clever, but since I have no safe, I spotted them sneaking out and stomped on them.

One of them screamed "Heads up, Ducci" just before I crushed him, So chances are there is still a mini-ducci crawling around in the walls. :mad: I have set traps though, and now it is a waiting game. . . .

congrats Rat! those yellow wardens are real sharp looking!:thumbup:

Crap, first he wins the pig calling contest. Now this.

Rat has to be stopped!

Congratulations, you bastid. :thumbup:

Congratulations, Rat!! :eek:

Skunk is truly a king among Hogs...'n Rats. :D :D

Congrats Rat, awesome score!

And another vote for Skunk;)

Back