• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lots of Blades!

All the blades listed include shipping, Paypal fees, and insurance. This is why most of the blades are about 20/30 dollars over the original offering price. If you want a better price I can provide price breaks by purchasing multiple blades or the buyer willing to pay in some alternate method and assume the risk of USPS losing the package...

I will require a signature upon delivery for any payments that are sent in an alternate method to minimize the risk.

Buyer must be 18 years or older and must follow the local, State, and Federal laws.

No trades at this moment. Paypal only unless otherwise reaching out to me before claiming a blade. All the blades come with the tactical Cardboard sheath unless pictured with a sheath.

The first I'll take it gets it.

1. Swamp Rat Custom Shop RAT-3, Giraffe bone with teal liners and mosaic pins. SR-101. New but this one has been stored for a few years. There is some slight spotting on the heel of the blade but nothing that won't wipe off with some TLC. $170.00 Tactical Cardboard sheath

tYHg8qf.jpg

QUu3m48.jpg

2. Busse Custom Ship Whiskey Warden. Satin INFI New ~ Don't know the name of the handle but it is black and yellow with what appears to be black and yellow liners. $365.00. SOLD Tactical Cardboard sheath

SxJfSBN.jpg

t3uLb9G.jpg

3. Swamp Rat Mini Vex, Moss green, Olive green G10 NEW.** NOTE~ this one is new but it has a roll in the blade. I received it from Busse this way but it did not bother me because I intended to keep it. $120.00. SOLD Tactical Cardboard sheath

esgqTRf.jpg

CvBNeQN.jpg

4. Mini Muk, SR-101, Midnight blue with red and black G10. New $170.00. Tactical Cardboard sheath.

xhQXQ5Q.jpg

5. Mean Street Ergo LE USED AND MODIFIED. This one has been modified by Josh as REK. It has had a choil put in with chamfered edges and has had a bird beak put into the heel of the knife. Additionally, I have sharpened this knife to a razor edge. I don't remember the DPS off the top of my head but I have it logged somewhere if needed. This blade comes with the mods and a cpirtle leather sheath. I am not the original owner of the sheath and you will receive it the same way I did. This is a great all around blade but I am keeping a park ranger over this one. $340.00

0wMWfCD.jpg

c1WSSr6.jpg

TPKqZlF.jpg

6. Busse Custom Ship Mentor Knife ~ New, Satin INFI, wood handle with blue, red, black and other colors in the wood with yellow liners and solid pins. Beautiful knife but the mentor's do not fit my hand very well. $430.00 Tactical Cardboard sheath

2faLAmL.jpg

7. Busse Custom Ship Mentor Knife ~ New, BIG DC Black G10 ~ INFI. $360.00. Tactical Cardboard sheath

8. Busse Custom Ship Mentor Knife ~ New, BIG DC Black Black Canvas ~ INFI. $280.00. SOLD. Tactical Cardboard sheath

mBrnvEg.jpg

nBBIdiw.jpg

9. Busse Boss Street with Buy Brown Sheath. USED but new to me. Buyer will receive in the same condition that I received it in. The edge appears to be unsharpened and still sharp. Stripped buy previous owner and they did a pretty good job. There are some slight scratches on the blade which appear to be by the sheath but all very minor. $240.00. SOLD

ghWxxDC.jpg

TrItzWN.jpg

10. Son of Swat ~ New, SR-101 tanker grey blade with black canvas. $200.00. Tactical Cardboard sheath

gVE0CHJ.jpg

Last edited:
11. Swamp Rat Ratchet. USED but new to me. Buyer will receive in the same condition that I received it in. The edge has been sharpened and appears to have been done with skill. The edge is nice and polished and the ratchet has a nice edge. Res- C handle and comes with the nylon sheath. $WITHDRAWN. ** Not sure of the steel but I think it is SR-101

BO9GRUJ.jpg

12. Anniversary TG-M ~ A2 black coating and red & black G10. New. $290.00. Tactical Cardboard sheath

X4ODpSz.jpg

Zt6uygp.jpg

13. Flak Jacket INFI New with the desert G10. This blade has the sides coated but the spine and swedge are all polished and uncoated. This is a very nice blade and I am only selling because I have doubles. $375.00. Tactical Cardboard sheath

rkkgSDd.jpg

2Zqkcmj.jpg

14. Boss Jack New, Black Canvas Buy Brown INFI ~ $385.00 ON HOLD AT THE MOMENT.

nLYaUo3.jpg

xHAhFyE.jpg

15. Urgent Fury ~ New INFI BIG DC and Black Canvas. $450.00. Tactical Cardboard sheath

jlnZEGH.jpg

16. Forsaken TG Competition Finish Black Canvas INFI NEW ~$465.00. SOLD Tactical Cardboard
sheath

17. Nuclear HOG Gemni, competition finish Black Canvas INFI new ~ $ SOLD
Tactical Cardboard sheath

ts7hn51.jpg

Gn8vw9R.jpg

18. HHFSH INFI black G10 USED **However, this blade is in much better condition than the pics. This blade came to me with a bead blasted finish and a beautiful convex edge. I slightly used it to chop a few green branches one day and then I stabbed the blade into a stump only to find out it was rotten which in turn left a lot of marks on the blade. This did not bother me because I intended to keep the blade... This blade comes with a savage sheath with a pouch and a ferror rod holder and on the back of the sheath the leather will take a tek lok and the sheath has the two eyelets at the tip for a leg strap. I don't $600.00.

DAQXvT3.jpg

yw5O49r.jpg

19. FMV14 Nuclear option Custom shop INFI . I do not know the name of this handle. INFI New $1000.00. SOLD Tactical Cardboard sheath (INFORMED this is sandstorm G10)

20. FMV14 CF New INIF Black canvas ~ new $780.00. SOLD.

21. FMV14 CG New INFI garth gold with red and black G10 ~ New. $735.00.

fm5EG6r.jpg

I1LHJK0.jpg

22. Double Guard Battle Mistress New Tanker Grey black canvas ~ New. This is the best feeling Busse I have ever felt... $370.00.

LGZK9w1.jpg

I reserve the right to cancel any transactions.

Last edited:
#2 does not appear to be a Whiskey Warden, FYI. Might be a Game Warden, but the Talon hole seems small. Might be an Elmax Game Warden. (ETA - I might have been wrong, maybe it is a Whiskey Warden after looking harder.) And it's yellow/black G-Rexed G10, with what appears to be Mammoth bark on top of the G10.

Last edited:
I'll take the 14

Edit:
Wow, I had just woken up and wasn't in my right mind when I posted this. I meant the sandstorm FMV14. Just saying 14 was pretty vague but I knew what I wanted haha! Don't wake and post people!

Last edited:
I wrote “tagged” so I could find this post later. I frequent some other forums and it’s pretty standard operating procedure. I’m interested and wanted to be able to find it quickly.

Well please feel free to email, PM, or write on my wall if you need to. SOP around her is different than that. I just wanted to give you a heads up to the etiquette. Typically liking a post, messaging or PM'ing the OP suffices for a "tag."

Best of luck in your search for a blade.

Back