How do you store your INFI?

Just curious how you store your blades.

I know that there are a few of us (cough... Porkducci, cough... Porkgunner, cough...Cohog) need something on the scale of FT Knox, but what about the mere mortals out there. I'm looking for ideas, i.e. custom soft cases, Pelican cases, gun safes, hanging in the sheath, etc.

mymindisamob

Platinum Member
On my belt, under my truck seat, in my hand or in my U.W. drawer when resting.:D Sorry, I know what your lookin' for, but I use mine. ;)

mymindisamob said:
On my belt, under my truck seat, in my hand or in my U.W. drawer when resting.:D Sorry, I know what your lookin' for, but I use mine. ;)

Thanks, I also plan on using mine :p ;) but for those that can't fit without pulling clothing off of or significantly increasing a weight, how do they get stored?

randucci

Flipper folder collector
Platinum Member
SNAFU said:
Thanks, I also plan on using mine :p ;) but for those that can't fit without pulling clothing off of or significantly increasing a weight, how do they get stored?

That is a old Hog trick to find out where the Hog's INFI is, we won't fall for that!

:D

randucci said:
That is a old Hog trick to find out where the Hog's INFI is, we won't fall for that!

:D

Porkducci, SSSHHHHH... As an aspiring Hog I promise to give due "respect" to those heavy Hogs, so keep it on the QT. :D

mymindisatrough said:
Dangit, duped again! I'm always learnin' from the big HOGs.

It is not a trick, these are not the INFI you are looking for... You want to tell me for the good of the collective trough... :D

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Super Mod
For extras (about which I know not), I do like the idea of gun cases. A pistol case would make for a good storage option for a lot of the knives. Of course, if you gotta lock 'em up, then maybe something like a silicon impregnated gun sock.